Friday 16 December 2011

An Introduction

Hi there! If you've come to this site hoping to see kangaroos dribbling a basketball, or indeed anything else to do with a kangaroo, you'll be disappointed.

You won't be let down though, if you've come looking for basketball reading. I'll be focusing mostly on the NBA, in particular the Phoenix Suns, but above all I'm a basketball fan and I hope to have my content reflect that.

From time to time, I might post something completely unrelated to basketball. I'm a real person, with a real life so there's every chance I'll find the need to take advantage of a public forum to make my thoughts known.

With that out of the way, a little more about me: I'm currently living in sunny Brisbane, Queensland, where I've lived a majority of my life. I have a gorgeous daughter and a wonderful partner who supports me in everything I do.

I'm fairly new to this whole blogging thing, so be gentle with me. If you have any criticisms, suggestions or ideas for posts, be sure to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment